If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
What is Syndicate 852 and Why Should I Be Interested?
Syndicate 852 is a Mastermind created specifically for individuals managing small to medium-sized enterprises in Hong Kong. Limited to 8 individuals, this exclusive group of entrepreneurs and general managers will meet monthly for 12 months to support each other through the challenges and obstacles that face those who lead thriving organizations. Included in your investment is a monthly 1:1 coaching session with Mac Ling, an executive coach based in Hong Kong.
What You Receive For Your Investment:
- A monthly facilitated 90-minute discussion (the first and last sessions will run 2.5 hours)
- A monthly two-hour personal 1:1 coaching session with Mac
- A copy of the book, StrengthsFinder 2.0, and the opportunity to complete the assessment with the group and discuss with the group
- Archived sessions (video and audio) in case you miss or need to review
- The opportunity to have 7 other successful business leaders giving constructive feedback directly around your challenges
- The opportunity to set goals for the month ahead, and accountability with follow up to track with your success.
- The opportunity to network and learn from leaders outside your own industry. Because of the diversity of the individuals, I will ensure that no industries are represented by two individuals.
- Access to optional intensive weekend experiences designed specifically for this group, around topics like personal branding, business planning, agile methodology, or experiential learning travel trips.
- Access to a private Facebook group for continued opportunities for community, accountability, and support
- Surprise bonuses along the way
About Your Facilitator:
Mac Ling been working with leaders in the not-for-profit and for-profit worlds since 2006 and has been coaching leaders from a wide variety of spheres of influence: entrepreneurs, business leaders, designers, pastors, restauranteurs, NGO leaders, management consultants, and more. Prior to returning to Hong Kong in 2015 to launch Coaching Collective, he spent two years in Bangkok as an entrepreneur and the Director for a leadership development NGO. Mac has a B.S. in Cognitive Science, an MBA with a focus on Organizational Behavior, and is a certified Advanced Master Coach.
Syndicate 852 Begins SOON!
Here’s the thing: to create the best experience for everyone, we are limiting this group to no more than 8 participants. Registrants will be able to sign up on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 8 slots are filled, we won’t be able to add any more to the group until the next time we host Syndicate 852 again.
I’m offering this to you at the Exclusive Launch Price of only $2400 HKD per month – I will NEVER present a price this low again…
Registration will only be open until Friday, February 5th, so don’t delay!
The stuff in fine print:
- Only 8 participants will be allowed to join the group.
- Payments will be made quarterly, due 30 days after the beginning of each 3-month period. If you are unhappy with the experience after the first meeting, you can exit the group and you owe nothing.
- We will begin after Chinese New Year in February 2016
- We will likely meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 4pm HKT (we will decide the best day/time based on the consensus of the group)
- We will meet once per month via Google Hangouts, a dynamic online video conference platform that is accessible both on desktop & mobile (the optimal experience is on desktop, but mobile works great). I know that many of you travel regularly and this allows everyone to continue participation, even if travel gets in the way.
- I will provide an easy-to-follow tech guide to help participants connect to Google Hangouts and access bonus materials